Skip to content
Who is Joey?
Oldies & Special Needs
How You Can Help
Meet & Greet
Q & A
Living with Greyhounds
JOEY'S GREYHOUND FRIENDS, INC.
ONLINE ADOPTION APPLICATION FORM
Fields with * are required.
Where Did You Learn About Us?
1. Why Do You Want A Greyhound as a Pet?
2. Do You Have a Preference Regarding Age, Sex, or Color?
3. What Other Pets Do You Have?
How Long Have You Had Them?
4. Have You Ever Had Other Pets?
If Yes, How Long Were They With You?
Reason Why You Do Not Have Them Anymore?
5. Number of Adults in Your Household and Ages:
Number of Children and Their Ages:
6. Do You Have a Fenced in Yard?
If Not is There a Fenced in Area Nearby Where You Can Regularly Exercise Your Greyhound?
Describe That Area and Its Size:
7. Will You Allow your Greyhound on the Furniture?
8. Did You Know That Greyhounds Have to Live Indoors and Are You Willing to Share Your Home With Your New Pet?
9. Approximately How Many Hours a Day Will Your Greyhound be Home Alone?
10. Do You Live in a House?
11. If You Rent or Lease, Do You Have Permission From Your Landlord to Have a Dog?
Name and Phone Number of Your Landlord:
12. Please Give Three References. Provide Name, Address, Phone Number, Occupation, and Relationship. One Reference Must Be a Veterinarian and Please Provide Fax Number of Veterinarian to Be Used For Your Adopted Greyhound.
13. Please Provide Hours a Volunteer Would Be Able to Visit Your Home: